Below is a breakdown of each individual area that would be sealed for all homes of existing construction.
Exterior and Interior
- Seal exterior base of home where weep screed and stem wall meet with a clear silicone caulking.
- Seal overhang area where freeze boards meet with a clear silicone caulking.
- Re-Screen any open breather holes at overhang.
- Seal exterior light fixtures, AC lines, water spigot and thresholds etc. with clear silicone caulking.
- Screen any pipes or T-vents located on rooftop that can be attained.
- Seal garage walls where stem wall and sheet-rock meet.
- Seal exterior and interior mechanical rooms.
- Screen exhaust fans located in bathrooms and laundry room with nylon screening.
- Seal between air duct and drywall behind air vents with clear silicone caulking.
- Seal interior kitchen and bathroom pipes, toilet fixtures and shower heads as needed.
- Touch-up weather-stripping on exterior doors. (We do not do complete weather-stripping jobs)
- Screen window weep-holes as needed.
- Place smaller screening in garage air vents.